Women's Trail Running Shoes
Learn More About Women's Trail Running Shoes
Take on the Off-Road With Women’s Trail Running Shoes
Get the support you need with women’s trail running shoes from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Women's trail running shoes are specially designed for off-road terrain, including loose dirt, gravel, rock and mud. Look for these details:
- Dense outsoles for grip and shock absorption
- Rugged and water-resistant uppers
- Breathable mesh for comfort and airflow
- Cushioned midsoles
- Some styles feature specialized lugs for additional traction
If you find a lower price on trail running shoes for women somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in Trail Running Shoes for Women
What’s the difference between trail running and regular running shoes? Women's trail running shoes are built with aggressive outsoles that perform on challenging terrain. These shoes feature deep lugs and other traction-supporting details that help you log miles on muddy terrain, loose surfaces and slick ground.
- For many trail runners, comfort and cushion are key. Look for women’s trail running shoes with responsive midsole cushioning made from materials like EVA or polyurethane. These materials help absorb and disperse shock.
- Mesh paneling along the upper provides strategic airflow to help keep you cool as you run.
- Trail runners should to consider durability. Look for waterproof and abrasion-resistant materials in the upper for weather protection. Protective toe caps can also help safeguard your feet.
- An inner sock liner helps improve fit and comfort. Many of these liners are designed to wick perspiration away from feet, helping you stay dry as you push the pace.
- Every runner has unique gait mechanics. Choose from neutral, stability and motion-control trail running shoes for women. A shoe designed for your running style will provide the highest level of comfort and stability on the trail.