Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots
The Teeter® EZ-Up Gravity Boots let you comfortably hang upside down to relieve back pain, and are also ideal for stretching and core strengthening. Soft foam lines the interior of each boot to minimize pressure, while dual self-locking buckles ensure a secure fit. These one-size-fit-most boots feature adjustable straps, and the optional calf loop supports even weight distribution and eliminates pressure as you hang.
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device lets you hang upside down to relieve back pain, stretch and strengthen your core
- Interior is lined with soft foam to minimize pressure on the foot and ankle
- Dual self-locking buckles
- Straps adjust to ankles varying in size
- Lightweight, durable and one size fits most
- Regular size recommended for users 300 lbs, 6'6" or less
- Includes optional calf loops that support even weight distribution and eliminate pressure placed on the foot, knees and joints
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
California Proposition 65
- Brand: Teeter
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 16TEEUTTRGRVTYBTSMEC