Field & Stream Aluminum Clad Canoe Paddle
Don’t get stuck in the creek without a paddle. The Field & Stream® Aluminum Clad Canoe Paddle features a durable polypropylene blade to keep your boat moving with ease. It includes a fully-clad aluminum shaft that conveniently doubles as a boat hook. With its lightweight construction and easy handling, you’ll journey across the open coasts with ease with the Field & Stream® Aluminum Clad Canoe Paddle.
- Best use: Canoeing; best for recreational use
- Fully clad aluminum shaft
- T-shaped handle that can double as a boat hook
- Materials: Aluminum shaft; polypropylene blade
- Sizing tip: paddle length can be determined by first kneeling and sitting back on your heels. Flip the paddle upside down, so that the hand grip is on the floor next to your knees. The throat of the paddle (where the shaft ends and the blade begins) should line up between your nose and chin.
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
California Proposition 65
- Brand: Field & Stream
- Country of Origin: United States of America or Imported
Web ID: 15FNSUFS54LMCLDCNPSC